Monday 1 December 2014

Work Dairy - Walk 1

Evaluation:
During this section we went on a walk though Harlow and took photos of autumn colours. This was an enjoyable session because I got loads of very good photos in this section that I think are very good and work very well was a photo.

Here is one photo that I think shows autumn colours really well because I got the brown colour of the leaves reflected in the pond and that makes the colour for the whole image more autumn like which worked even better after i started editing it in photoshop.
Here we see some light breaking though the remaining green leafs on the trees. I think this image works really well because I literally managed to capture the light as it came into the forest.
Progression:
If I were to continue this I would like to get more images that represent autumn in England because most of the images I got can represent autumn in any country. The way I would do this is by somehow including rain of the remounts of rain within my photos. I think this would make a great photo because it would have more character and make the image look better.

Here we see an image of a flooded road with autumn colours while it is raining. We can tell that it is in the UK because of the type of street light used in the road.
In this we see the colours of autumn on a lake somewhere up north in the UK. This image shows how the colours of autumn spears over the trees in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment